General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018 [GDPR]
What types of personal data do we use?
We use many kinds of personal data, and group them together like this.
• Data we collect when you use our products, services and facilities:
• Payment and transaction data
• Journey data
• Email addresses when you use our online services (such as our website).
• When you purchase or use our products and services
• When you apply for a refund
• When you talk to us on the phone or online
• When you use our website, phone or mobile device
• In emails and letters
• Information you provide to us by filling in forms on our site
• If you would like to continue to receive communications from Go Goodwins Coaches regarding our special offers, orders, payment reminders, upcoming trips and other news we would like to share with you, then you are not required to do anything.
Please note that we do not share your information outside of Go Goodwins Coaches.
If you would prefer to not to receive any updates from us, then you will need to request to be removed from our mailing list. You can do this by clicking on the link below and state your school/company/name, adding the word “unsubscribe” to the details and submit, we will arrange for your details to be removed.